school schmool

Ear/nose/throat infection.
My ears are extremely itchy and blocked, my throat is sore and always parched and I have a blocked nose as well.
:(
Course Registration is tomorrow, but it's so unlikely that I can get all my desired mods.

My choices are..(in no particular order)
  1. Contemporary Literature
  2. Literature and Madness - texts look seriously awesome- Plath/Palahniuk
  3. Medieval Literature- obviously not a popular choice but I love Arthurian texts
  4. 19th century American Literature/post 1945 literature
  5. Directed study- Woolf and James Joyce. The professor is really funny too.
  6. Representation of Asia in film and fiction- Orientalism (Fascinating). Saw Madame Butterfly on the list and I was sold.
I wanted Feminist studies, but it didn't fit into my plan of a 3/4 day week, so I'll push it to next semester.
It's going to be a real bitch to get the mods I want.
Better texts make better studying; better studying makes better grades.
Going to push myself even harder next semester.


Possible timetables.

Crazy three day timetable.

Below: what could be likely, but probably not.
Definitely taking Spanish level two though!

I'll blog a better post tomorrow.
love, naf.

Comments

Popular Posts