
Registered for my modules this morning and I'm extremely happy because..
- I got all my desired mods.
- It's a three day week for me if I'm really given the Tues/Thurs timing for Spanish. We'll only find out our elective results on 5th August. Very..efficient.
- I'm with Tiffany and Sherwin for all my Lit mods!!!:D
I need to draw up a goal plan for next semester. Wondering if I should aim for a 4.5 above(first class honours) because that's near impossible for me. I know my limits, last sem's 4.3 was good enough for me. I really don't see myself going above a second class upper.
Visited the doctor earlier this afternoon. The bill ran up to $65 (I can hear my bestfriend making a sort of gaspy sound with her tongue) but I'm really glad I got my ear drops and the super strong antibiotics. I didn't get to meet love yesterday on his night out, so I miss him terribly.
Something about being sick that makes one inherently needy. :(

love, naf.
Comments