Tormented
I'm still plagued with rashes.
Woke up this morning and my arms were uncontrollably itchy.
We all know that it's imperative that you shouldn't scratch an itch.
I only gave in for about five seconds and spent the next few hours, crying in agony.
Went down to the clinic again, and I hope and pray to God that this will be the last of my sicknesses for the next couple of months.
I'm not in the mood to type a wordy post so photos will suffice.
Below: My boyfriend's bestfriend's(Fathur) birthday two Saturdays ago.
Love and I put up balloons and hid in a booth.
It was a pretty delayed surprise but it was eventually a success, thank goodness.
His friends are hilarious, and it helps that I was sitting next to Hamesh and Jasmine who are an extremely extroverted couple.
As I've mentioned, I'm very socially awkward.
It's ironic that I love being on stage, acting, presenting to an audience..but forcing me to socialize with people I barely know is hell.
Thankfully, as an introvert, I easily open up to extroverts because they're so easy to talk to.
I'm really glad I came along that night :)
No editing done to this photo and I find his eyes insanely cool here. It might be just me though.




Saturday- We were almost broke, and craving for harbourfront food center's bandung.
The weather was unforgivingly hot and I mistakenly bought these noodles.
It was supposed to be Mee Ayam, and it came out nothing like the indonesian dish I've grown to love.
DO NOT BUY THIS TRASH.




Club Hotel. He wants to stay here some day because their designers rooms are impeccable and completely off white.

We did our usual trotting around Vivo. Zara was having a sale, which instantly depressed me.
Decided to take a walk around Chinatown instead.
I love them too, but I much prefer a hotel with a more accessible location.
Walked for ages along the usual touristy spots.
Almost witnessed a fight between apeks but the police hushed them away.
I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed. I love a good neighbourhood drama- I'm Singaporean afterall.
Spotted a quaint cafe along Ann Siang Hill, and a lovely cosy little french bistro.
Exhausted, we sought respite at the almost-empty Far East Square and erm, camwhored.
Forever 21 turquoise skirt
Oxfords from Bugis
Topshop necklace
I brought another top along in my bag and changed into it because my cardigan just felt too stuffy.
Abrupt ending to Saturday's post. Here's Nadie on our Tuesday date, right after my hair consultation at Chapter 2. (Gonna do Keratin Straightening can't wait!!) We ordered the exact same thing, surprise surprise.

Erm, random photo. My brows look weird here.

This was Sunday, breakfast with the family at Sabar Menanti in Arab Street.
This was Sunday, breakfast with the family at Sabar Menanti in Arab Street.
Explored a little of the old railway near my brother's place just before that.
Unflattering picture of my eldest brother doing godknowswhat. He'd kill me if he sees this.
Check out his new Jil Sander shoes though.
Here's a better photo to compensate for the uglier one hahaha.

My elder brother, in case you couldn't tell.
Very unglam shot of my mum and brother.
My dad's been really into photography lately..odd.
Fattening Malay food and my brother's huge bicep.
My love feeling super -_- to book in. Poor baby.
Here's a better photo to compensate for the uglier one hahaha.Alright, it's 12.40 am now and I'm going to try to sleep away the itch. :'(
love, naf.

Comments