fashion smashion




ARGH ASSIGNMENTS, ASSIGNMENTS AND MORE ASSIGNMENTS.
next two weeks are filled to the brim.
valli even made us an assignment schedule which we find pretty amusing. (BUT USEFUL!!)
well i wont drone on about that, but yesterday was spent wonderfully with hafiz.
Got all dressed up for him and wore my new gold banded highwaisted skirt!
We didn't do anything special..just dinner and lots of walking around city hall.
But he refused to let go of my hand, showered me with hugs,littered me with kisses,
we also got to really really talk. :) :) :)
sigh, i love you dear. <3
okay, so ive been really cut off from online shopping lately..but today as i looked around, i honestly feel like ive not missed out on much.
lots of stuff are mass produced, so these days im really rather picky.............

Been having an obsession with heels lately.
I've spotted suede heeled oxfords at a really unbelievable price.
They might not be patent like the Lanvin ones i coveted not too long ago, but they're pretty damn cute if worn appropriately.

well, this was the only picture that gives a fair bit of justice to them.


Miss Pandora-taken from thesartorialist a few months ago.

Also, ive been salivating and going on and on about gladiator heels with hafiz and a couple of my friends.





A step up from gladiator sandals that seriously everyone is wearing these days..
The most common ones are the sandals from online hk sprees, urgh.
Of course there are exceptions like the gold ones and those that almost touch the kneecap.

Whenever there's a Charles and Keith store nearby, I find myself wandering into it.
I confess- I've been lusting over plenty of their heels.
Many of them are inspired by higher end labels.
Their heels are less affordable, but if you don't snag them quick, they sell out fast.
sigh reminds me of the leather chunky gladiator heels that i wanted about 2-3 months ago.
it disappeared eventually when i was too stingy to fork out any cash.

okay, anyway, besides those.
Someone on runway city posted pictures of herself with these charles and keith shoes that ive been eyeing from a far!
was just looking at it yesterday.. they look exactly like Marni's.

Marni-inspired.

Here's a look.



Marni wedges.

And the ones that fashion toast is wearing, it's the exact shade i want!


I love reading fashion toast. Such an inspiration! I love her offbeat style. She's never without heels. Wish I could wear heels all the time too but I don't wish to murder my sensitive feet.
Besides, I'd prolly be called frivolous or pretentious since im in poly and a in a goody-girl course.(doesn't apply to my friends)
LOVE.HER.

am i allowed to post photos of members of chictopia?
love,nafeesa.

Comments

Popular Posts