I felt so dreadful yesterday.
I was sad and weepy on the train;all i wanted to do was go home and cry into my pillow.
I kept thinking about him..and my heart was so heavy,you would have needed the strength of 20 muscly men in order to lift it.
On the surface,we were okay.
But I thought I could feel him slowly slipping further and further away from me.
I questioned myself again and again..but still,i couldn't come to a conclusion.
and for the past few days,we've been having these petty little arguments over the phone.
On my part,perhaps it was a way for me to garner his attention..cause he's been kind of distant..and less affectionate.
On his side,I know he was tired and grumpy.
So yeah,we argued and nitpicked at stupid little things.
but in the end,all would seem okay...or so i thought.
They weren't really resolved.
Till today,I got this message.
"Honey,do you still feel that I love you?"
And I replied him honestly that sometimes,no.
We talked it out.
"I think it's because of my hectic life..It's like i'm always having something everyday and I don't even have time for myself to reflect on things..this is sad dear..I didn't mean to make things the way it is dear..I really don't..I'm really sorry..I'm not slipping away from you.I love you nafee.."
When I read that,I hate to admit this,but I got all teary and gooey inside.
I thought I was losing my boyfriend..but apparently no.
Well I love you hafiz..And I understand what you told me.
You're so tired these days..and i think i demand so much of you.
Whatever it is,I'm not going to pick a fight with you no more..
I can't stand us having hidden differences.
*hug*
I'm glad we talked it out.
love,nafeesa.
I was sad and weepy on the train;all i wanted to do was go home and cry into my pillow.
I kept thinking about him..and my heart was so heavy,you would have needed the strength of 20 muscly men in order to lift it.
On the surface,we were okay.
But I thought I could feel him slowly slipping further and further away from me.
I questioned myself again and again..but still,i couldn't come to a conclusion.
and for the past few days,we've been having these petty little arguments over the phone.
On my part,perhaps it was a way for me to garner his attention..cause he's been kind of distant..and less affectionate.
On his side,I know he was tired and grumpy.
So yeah,we argued and nitpicked at stupid little things.
but in the end,all would seem okay...or so i thought.
They weren't really resolved.
Till today,I got this message.
"Honey,do you still feel that I love you?"
And I replied him honestly that sometimes,no.
We talked it out.
"I think it's because of my hectic life..It's like i'm always having something everyday and I don't even have time for myself to reflect on things..this is sad dear..I didn't mean to make things the way it is dear..I really don't..I'm really sorry..I'm not slipping away from you.I love you nafee.."
When I read that,I hate to admit this,but I got all teary and gooey inside.
I thought I was losing my boyfriend..but apparently no.
Well I love you hafiz..And I understand what you told me.
You're so tired these days..and i think i demand so much of you.
Whatever it is,I'm not going to pick a fight with you no more..
I can't stand us having hidden differences.
*hug*
I'm glad we talked it out.
love,nafeesa.
Comments