I am shit tired.
but my fingers are itching to type type type away about recent events.
yesterday i had tons of fun with my classmates.
we went...KBOXING!
right before sports and wellness which started at 3.
we wanted to celebrate Jasmin's birthday..but she came like 15 minutes before we left.
so while waiting,
Farah,Val,Candice,Valli and( new member of our clique and the only guy)..Peter Kwang
sang our hearts out.
we screamed like mad idiots to blink 182 and foo fighters,
threw our hands up in the air and swayed our arms to michael jackson,
shimmied and boogied to Outkast,
and giggled flirtatiously to Fergie and Tata Young.
It was hella fun..Farah broke down halfway though.
All because of a mofucking shit named Farhan..
I swear I'll whack his balls with a metal baton if I ever see him around.
You ma bitch gurl..LOL
in fact all of you are.
So i'll be there for you when i can.
so jasmin finally arrived..and we brought out the birthday cake,sang the song.
and rushed off to school for a scorching hot session of flag football.
it was a freaking hot day,and all of us were burning and terrified of heatstroke.
trust me,im not exaggerating.
went back with elmo basyir and farah as per norm.
elmo's moobs are my obsession now.
haha!
as for today,attachment was a totally different experience.
I finally had time alone with my mentor.
She helped me so so much with my observation and photo taking.
for me,she let the kids have an outdoor play just so I could do my assignment.
I am grateful :)
I got to talk to this other teacher..she told me so much about her background,the kids' background.
It was pretty awesome.
And the kids were as adorable..except for a certain very clingy one.
But I really enjoy my time with them.
I can't believe they'll be going to primary one next year.
damn,i'm gonna miss them. :(
the way they hug me when i arrive in class,and run after me to kiss my cheeks
the way they call out to me"teacher nafeeSA!i love you!"
the way they giggle and scamper about
sigh.
anyway.
school was plain ol stupid.
just a one hour class of me playing bingo with candice and dreaming away.
after that,i made a trip to cityhall for research for thursdate.
anything for hafiz.
i miss him lotttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
broke as hell.
love,nafeesa.
but my fingers are itching to type type type away about recent events.
yesterday i had tons of fun with my classmates.
we went...KBOXING!
right before sports and wellness which started at 3.
we wanted to celebrate Jasmin's birthday..but she came like 15 minutes before we left.
so while waiting,
Farah,Val,Candice,Valli and( new member of our clique and the only guy)..Peter Kwang
sang our hearts out.
we screamed like mad idiots to blink 182 and foo fighters,
threw our hands up in the air and swayed our arms to michael jackson,
shimmied and boogied to Outkast,
and giggled flirtatiously to Fergie and Tata Young.
It was hella fun..Farah broke down halfway though.
All because of a mofucking shit named Farhan..
I swear I'll whack his balls with a metal baton if I ever see him around.
You ma bitch gurl..LOL
in fact all of you are.
So i'll be there for you when i can.
so jasmin finally arrived..and we brought out the birthday cake,sang the song.
and rushed off to school for a scorching hot session of flag football.
it was a freaking hot day,and all of us were burning and terrified of heatstroke.
trust me,im not exaggerating.
went back with elmo basyir and farah as per norm.
elmo's moobs are my obsession now.
haha!
as for today,attachment was a totally different experience.
I finally had time alone with my mentor.
She helped me so so much with my observation and photo taking.
for me,she let the kids have an outdoor play just so I could do my assignment.
I am grateful :)
I got to talk to this other teacher..she told me so much about her background,the kids' background.
It was pretty awesome.
And the kids were as adorable..except for a certain very clingy one.
But I really enjoy my time with them.
I can't believe they'll be going to primary one next year.
damn,i'm gonna miss them. :(
the way they hug me when i arrive in class,and run after me to kiss my cheeks
the way they call out to me"teacher nafeeSA!i love you!"
the way they giggle and scamper about
sigh.
anyway.
school was plain ol stupid.
just a one hour class of me playing bingo with candice and dreaming away.
after that,i made a trip to cityhall for research for thursdate.
anything for hafiz.
i miss him lotttttttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
broke as hell.
love,nafeesa.
Comments