I'm taking five minutes off my essay writing time for a quick post on the epiphany I've recently had.
This year has been incredible, with so many changes I couldn't be happier about.
At 22 and with just a year left of school, I sometimes find myself confused about the future.
Lately, all I have been thinking is travel, travel and more travel.
I've this unquenchable thirst to see the world and I'm going to do just that.
It's difficult to do that on the budget of a student so I'm stretching out all these travel plans till somewhere in my mid twenties.
It's also impossible to save when you constantly travel.

So..next semester, I'm applying for a part time job. I've one in mind and it's a serious one...don't know if I'll get it though.
If I do well in this job, it could open up a lot of doors for me.
There are a lot of things I'm going to leave behind this year and a lot that I've picked up as well.
I'm planning to do my internship in May so that would be yet another major step.
It's strange but in some ways, I finally feel like I'm ready to grow up..but in others, I'm stumbling.

Other updates
1) My exercise plan has been flourishing so far and I can't wait to blog about it once a month has passed. I've never been so motivated. When I'm home, I can't wait to lace up my shoes and go for an exhilarating run, or pick up my weights, do some butt lifts and torture my stomach.
2) I've disabled my formspring page and I've never felt so free. I doubt I'll be coming back cause I really see no point to it. Seriously, it's a huge weight off my shoulders. I've this fear of opening my inbox and reading a judgmental comment from someone who doesn't even know me. It rarely happens, but hey..why set yourself up for negativity?
3) Follow me on instagram @inmyhighestheels if you haven't. To say I'm addicted to it would be an understatement.

Less than a month to liberation,

Naf.

Comments

Popular Posts