Twistpolka x Struttt





It's time- I will be on a long hiatus from Formspring from now on. I've thought about this for a long time so I've begun by changing my privacy settings. A number of hate comments have been popping up from what seems to be the same person so I refuse to make that person's day when I respond to such illogical comments. Also, I feel myself getting slowly burn out..essays are piling up, exams are in a few weeks and I will be off on my Europe trip/ exchange in a month.

Do email me at nafeesasaini90@gmail.com should you need my help. I have reached out to a few girls via email and it's been a humbling experience.

love, naf.

Comments

Fatin Atiqah said…
Hi there!
I found your blog when i typed in my blog address, somehow. I was compelled to read your archives and I saw that you are friends with Hamesh who is my poly coursemate. It's like destiny. hehe.

After reading several posts, I have a feeling that you are a sweetheart <3

xx
inmyshawls.blogspot.com
naf said…
Hello there! Wow you know Hamesh, small world!! He's one of my boyfriend's bestfriends. It's always nice to meet people here. Thanks for saying that dear, you made my night. Have a good day tomorrow :)


Naf.
naf said…
I just visited your blog! LOVE your style!!

Popular Posts