19.09.

1."So have a nice day"

Went on a "driving day" with Sherwin and Tiffany for my 21st.
Completely exhausted after our trip, but so worth it.

Met Tiffany at Ang Mo Kio at an ungodly hour: 9 am.
Begun our journey to Suntec's Carrefour for picnic food!
I love huge supermarkets, and could spend hours in there.
I was, as always, attracted to the bread section.

The parking space at Suntec was so narrow and Tiffany had a lot of trouble parking.
Some guy came along and teased her, asking her in hand gestures if she wanted him to park instead. -_-
Picked up Sherwin and we were off to Marina Barrage!


Picnicked here because it was way too hot upstairs.


My face looks really.....odd.

I've never, ever taken a jump shot before this but it was a special day, so why not. And this picture just screams "WEEE, I'm Singaporean!"


Went to Keppel Bay's Prive right after for light refreshments. That unassuming little tart (ok, it was huge actually) was DELICIOUS. Dark chocolate goodness.






Went to Sentosa after that! Did nothing much there but waited while Sherwin had lunch and Tiffany and I had ice kacang.

Drove around pretty aimlessly after that cause we had an almost full tank of petrol.
Even went to East Coast Park mcd's drivethru for mcflurries and fries.
She sent us home right after that.

Blogging it all down makes the day seem so insignificant but we were dying of exhaustion right after since our day begun so early in the morning.
Thanks Tiffany and Sherwin for such a wonderful day and the memories of blasting 'mat' music while cruising along the highway, making a fool of ourselves everywhere and cursing the gps haha.

2."Up, up here we go, go."

A birthday spanning three days.



Blazer: Salvation Army
Top: Zara
Skirt: New Look
Clutch: Vintage store in New York
Shoes: Online spree
Obnoxious earrings: Prada



Studio M! :) Sooooo cosy and super chic interior.



Dinner at Peperoni Pizzeria! Ordered mushroom based pasta, lasagne, pizza and bruschetta (couldn't finish it.)The pizza was a combination of two flavours: Margherita and I can't remember the other one. It was sooo good. How I love crispy thin crust pizza.
Funghi and Pollo Pasta. Hated it. So much. Never ordering mushroom pasta ever again.


The Book Cafe the next morning for brunch :) I love this place so much. It has an amazing selection of magazines and books of different genres.

I would be happy to wake up to magazines and a cup of iced chocolate everyday.


We went to Ifly! :) The surprise was actually ruined because the Ifly crew called me to inform me about check in times when they couldn't reach my boyfriend hahaha. Not many pictures because my camera was in the locker. We had two turns each; my first was a stumbling mess but my second was so steady and amazing. Another unforgettable experience. Can't wait to skydive one day :DDDD
My actual birthday was spent doing my favourite things- going shopping, having Thai food and ice cream. He's pulling an exaggerated sad face because the tom yam wasn't the thick, gravy type that we had in Phuket.


A million, trillion thank yous to my boyfriend who planned such a sweet birthday for me. I couldn't have asked for a better 21st :') Can't wait to return to Studio M! And I can only hope that the birthday I throw for you will match up to yours.

3."Bitcccheesssssss" -private joke.
My bestfriend planned a day out together for the very first time! So proud of her; it only happens once a year. We caught "I don't know how she does it" starring Sarah Jessica Parker. My favourite actress <3. Love her so much. We sneaked fries from Best Fries Forever into the cinema hehehe. We were starving after that and she wanted to bring me to a pizza place in Robertson Quay but......we got hungry before that. And bought junk food/drinks like Koi which filled our tummies. So pizza plan was aborted for the day.

Pictured here: my favourite shoes, my favourite Koi Drink (Ice cream Chocolate) and the present she got for me!!!It was completely unexpected. My 500gb hard drive stopped working many months ago, and so she got a new one, and even filled it with all my favourite shows! I was so touched and almost teared. She did however, ruin the extra fondness I had for her by captioning a video file with the title "Watch this Nafee". It turned out to be a video of two women popping warts (blood was oozing) on a guy's back. So disgusting. Thank you Nadie.

That's the just kind of things that we do to each other.hehe.
A moment of extreme bloatedness from Koi D:


Notice how, in the first shot (top left), I have half brown hair? Failed neoprint editing. Tsk tsk.

Anyway thank you so much Nadie for planning my birthday for me! We did all my favourite things :D <3 my kokoro so.


Spending the weekend doing schoolwork!D:

Oh yes I borrowed my maid's ez link card (hers is the normal one, no photo ID on it or whatever) to print stuff in HSS Lab on Thursday. Sherwin and I were fussing over the printing computer, and moved to the station next to it. In a matter of minutes, the card was missing from the reader! %&^$&^$$% And I know it's a girl who took it cause the ones around us were ALL girls. So, so, so mad. I'm always at the lab on Wednesdays, so I'm hoping I'll see her again (gut feeling). Argh.

.

P.S: Want these gorgeous rings?

Goneblack have lowered the prices of their grab bags to $15. In it, you can find 4-5 rings that would be priced at $35-$40 at other blogshops! They also have Chanel tattoos up for grabs- $10 for 6 pieces. Send in your orders via the website or email sales.goneblack@gmail.com! :D

love, naf.

Comments

Popular Posts