goneblack

Sponsored Advertorial

A couple of days ago, I found this on my table.


I know it's odd to camwhore with a lump of brown paper but I couldn't help it.I was just too excited...


BECAUSE I LOVE GONEBLACK!

If you recall, in my June Haul, I wrote that I had bought 2 rings and a necklace from Goneblack, with prices ranging from $3.50-$6.00. Well the amazing girl(s) from Goneblack have kindly sponsored me with a couple of items!





T by Alexander Wang jersey tanktop, New Look skirt, Forever 21 belt, Bag by Goneblack, Rings by Goneblack, Jeffrey Campbell inspired Litas from Goneblack



I absolutely adore these shoes, wanted to get a pair but the hefty prices from other online shops put me off (they are usually about $40+ - $50). These babies, however, only costs $28.00!!!They also have a variety of other shoes for their preorder and they're just as cheap.




Creepers, flatforms, MORE JEFFREY CAMPBELL INSPIRED HEELS! :D The prices for shoes range from $23.00- $30.50 ( don't fret- most of their shoes are around $20+).




Pretty Rings!! My favourite is the Harness and Ring ;) The other rings were all included in the Grab bag the goneblack babes sent me! Each grab bag is priced at $18.50-$20.00 AND you get a ton of chic jewellery.




And lastly, the beautiful simple leather bag!! I think it's Celine inspired because I have the authentic Celine Cabas lambskin tote in electric blue (see picture below)...and they look so similar! You can fit a lot of things inside too, great for a grab and go bag.




Makes your outfit stand out too. Besides the bag, they also have clutches in the most whimsical colours.


This is only $18, obviously a far cry from tons of other preorder shops that price this at 30+ :D
Also, I must state that I would not have done this advertorial if I didn't love the items. Not much convincing to be done, the prices are clearly insaneeee.


So shop GONEBLACK now!

And do it soooon because Friday is their last preorder before they go on hiatus till their O's end :)


(Also all thanks to my dear boyfriend who helped me take these photos! :D)

love, naf.

Comments

Popular Posts