I realize that I haven't blogged here in ages, primarily because I was at a point in my life where my thoughts didn't matter and all my heart ached for was free time, without the tiresome bane of assignments and the pressuring and stifling goal of getting into that prestigious university.
Well, I'm finally back.
And happier than ever.
I feel a lot more driven these days, and there's a different air about me.
Time is cheap on my hands, and very quickly, I will have to embark on the full time attachment programme that I've been dreading since my first day, I have to say goodbye to my brother who will leave for australia and other such big changes.
I grew tired of this because I didn't know where I stood with my writing.
I don't write my posts for anyone but myself.
Welcome back love.
love, nafeesa.
Well, I'm finally back.
And happier than ever.
I feel a lot more driven these days, and there's a different air about me.
Time is cheap on my hands, and very quickly, I will have to embark on the full time attachment programme that I've been dreading since my first day, I have to say goodbye to my brother who will leave for australia and other such big changes.
I grew tired of this because I didn't know where I stood with my writing.
I don't write my posts for anyone but myself.
Welcome back love.
love, nafeesa.
Comments