"I LOVE YOU GAYS"

...........and i'm back.

The reason for my long absence is basically a schedule filled to the brim.
After recovering from surgery, I was sick.. yet again with fever, vomitting, exhaustion.
Definitely the worst week EVER.

well the results of my diagnosis are out...........and it's normal!
Thank God!My prayers were answered!
Sometimes, at the KK clinic, I'd catch a glimpse of pale, sickly, balding women either sitting on wheelchairs or walking with support from their partners.
Cliched, but I'd feel a stab of fear in my heart.
No more of that now, or at least for the next 6 months which is my check up.

I am so, so thankful for all the support that's been showered on me by my family, my boyfriend, my bestfriends, poly friends (farah, valli, val etc), classmates, old friends and lecturers.
They've all been so nice to me.

FIRSTLY and FOREMOST my lovely hunky boyfriend for persistently being there for me..visiting me, comforting me through many nights when I was scared and worried, getting my panadol and letting us watch a dvd movie( sweeney todd, which is a fabulous gruesome musical btw), sending me home eventhough he was sick and groggy too, holding me and hugging me throughout, rushing back at night even though he just sent me home just to go to the doctor with me cause i had red itchy bites all over my body, praying for me to get well...ahhhhh the things he did for me are countless! and im really grateful...he's an amazng boyfriend. :)

My dad got all kinds of weird remedies for me to try(which I did) and was extra nice and caring to me...and he paid for my surgery of course. hehe.
My mom accompanied me through everything, and to celebrate my positive diagnosis, she bought me this pair of romanesque sandals that I've been wanting as well as a beautiful shade of bodyshop liquid lip colour.
My brother..well he was annoying as ever but we were both sick together, so he was great company as usual.
My bestfriends kept messaging me when I didnt reply cause they were worried.
Farah and Valli helped me out with lots of school stuff when I wasn't around and Farah helped me carry my laptop plenty of times!
And Ms Su, my lecturer gave me plenty of moral support and told my friends to do the same.
Oh and a smattering of my old friends!

This morning I woke up with a message from an unfamiliar number.
It was Pearl! :)
She messaged me saying she read my blog and hoped that I was feeling better.
I thought it was so sweet! Miss you pearl! :)

At times of distress like these, you start to realize who truly cares about you.
People really suprise me. They really do.

Well exams are around the corner..stupid me missed a chance for a gross motor activity.
HAHA inside joke..and i doubt any of u know what's gross motor(unless you study physical development of the human body)
I'm lazy to get back to my notes, argh.

On the bright side, my boyfriend and I spent our typical not-so-exciting day out at vivo.
We were our pally-pally selves today..laughing a whole lot, and annoying each other even more.
I love being with him cause I can completely be myself. :)
Wore out my gap jacket(no buttons) with a topshop flutter sleeves top, black mini bandage skirt, star printed tights, a printed scarf, and a flood of accessories.
sounds a bit much, non?
But i loved it! Love the gap jacket cause of the fit and the cut.
When i came home, my brother proclaimed he was impressed!
and no, he's not easy to impress.


my current inspiration

FASHION TOAST, rumi





I WANT THESE







I also need black oxfords, even more skirts, a slouchy beanie, a soft and floaty white dress,a vintage black military blazer with big bold brass buttons, more tights, a haircut, u scoop neck tees, dark denim high waisted shorts, new dresses, new heels, new sandals and a new notebook.

i was at far east the other day and gladiator sandals everywhere!
some were going as cheap as 10 bucks, can you imagine?
as fall approaches, this fad will die off soon.
while i dont have an urge to own a pair(certainly not now), ive seen some really nice ones on gojane. but even so, half of singaporean girls probably own them too.hmm.

I feel myself changing.


love,nafeesa.

Comments

Popular Posts