why can't..

I've been shmoozing with my laptop all day, surrounded by stacks of thick books and cups of stale coffee.
I finished my portion of dle, so i'm off to complete the fp assignment now.
i wish to be with my boyfriend right now, cause i miss him so.
our conversations are shorter these days; im tired and ive always got school early next morning.

just one more week and ill have my short june break.

sigh.
this morning was rather dismal with a really freaky dream.

on a happier note, earned quite a bit this month from dontyoulovetoshop.
hafiz is nagging at me to save but how can i when ive yet to buy so many other things........

like the gladiator sandals from topshop/or unnamed store from vivo
or my wedges
or yet another pretty dress from ihaventdecidedwhereillpurchaseit..
or my m.a.c makeup..
or my tons of wooden bangles..


mmmm..

shop..

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WEAR FOR HOMECOMING.

love,nafeesa.

Comments

Popular Posts